Conducting the NCD Church Survey
There are few key things to get in order before conducting the NCD Church Survey. Please take a few minutes to familiarize yourself with these, and download the three-page set of instructions. Preparing properly for the Survey will increase the likelihood that your church will receive an accurate picture of your current health.
1) Download the necessary forms
2) Read the NCD books and prepare a 15 minute introduction to NCD
3) Select and invite the Survey participants – they need to meet certain criteria and represent a cross-section of the congregation
4) Set a time and place to hold the Survey and make sure everyone is there – do not hand out the forms for people to take home
5) The Survey participants (including the Pastor) will complete a Survey Form. The Pastor or delegate completes the Pastor’s/Facilitator’s Form.